Xeomin, the Purer Botox Alternative
Gwyneth Paltrow, now the face of Xeomin, is announcing to the world what Dr. Anita has been saying for years. Xeomin is a purified version of Botox. It contains no additives, because XEOMIN undergoes extra purification of botulinum toxin type A. Because it does not contain the same added proteins as traditional BOTOX injections, individuals can rest assured the body is less likely to have any negative reactions to treatments.
Same results, purer product
Xeomin (incobotulinmtoxin A) is a wonderful alternative to Botox. Aside from being a purer product, Xeomin also offers the same beautiful results as Botox but at a better price.
Approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for cosmetic use, the treatment is a very safe option for easing the effects of age on your appearance.
Like Botox, Xeomin is derived from the same botulinum toxin A used to diminish lines and wrinkles, but is free of the accompanying protein found in Botox. Other differences from Botox and other injectibles:
- No additives: XEOMIN undergoes extra purification of botulinum toxin type A. Because it does not contain the same added proteins as traditional BOTOX injections, you do not have to worry about your body becoming immune to its effects.
- Fast results: Most patients see noticeable results within one week after treatment.
- Long-lasting effects: With XEOMIN, you can enjoy your results for up to six months after treatment.
This more purified formulation makes it equally effective but less immunogenic, or less likely to cause the body to reject the treatment.
What Is XEOMIN Useful For?
Xeomin is FDA approved to correct:
- Moderate to severe frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkles
- Smile lines at the corners of your eyes
- Perpendicular lines between your brows, also known as glabellar lines
- Nasal squint lines
- Lines on your neck
XEOMIN is not a dermal filler, so it cannot fill lines that are already deeply set in the skin. Instead, it blocks the nerves to prevent muscles from creating wrinkles in the first place.